Ways to Help
You Can Make A Difference
Contribute Your Time
Volunteering with El Centro is a fulfilling way to give back.
Make a Donation
Ninety cents of every dollar goes to our school, programs and services.
Receive email alerts for El Centro news, events and job postings.
El Centro is proud to play an active role in softening the impact of the current pandemic by helping the Latino community. Learn about our efforts during Covid-19 and join us!
- 14,470 pounds of fresh vegetables distributed to 1750 families
- 100 Thanksgiving dinner & 100 Christmas dinners were given to families affected by COVID
- 567 Food stamp applications were made, benefiting 1378 people
- 2142 children enrolled in the P-EBT program
- Over $300,000 in emergency Utiltiy and Rental assistance distributed in Wyandotte and Johnson Counties
What we do
Pre-School to 6th Grade Education
Helping Latino children develop a strong foundation for life-long learning.
Enabling Latinos to lead healthier lives through community health care and health literacy resources.
Helping Latinos experience increased knowledge and wealth by building financial assets & effectively managing their financial resources.
Latinos affect positive change in our communities by becoming informed, civically engaged, and participating in elections & policy initiatives.
We Need Volunteers
Support our programs by lending a helping hand! Volunteer today!
$45 for 45th
Celebrate 45 Years with El Centro! Contribute now to our $45 for 45th Campaign.